Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fourteen Pounds.......

and counting. The test yesterday went down (so to speak ha ha) without a hitch.  It wasn't fun and I was there for 3 hours...but its over.  Still dealing with some pain, but I figure I have to get all the barium out.  They gave me some yucky fizzie stuff and told me not to burp---Are you kiddning????  That's one of my main problems!!!
So now I have lost 14 pounds since May 1st.  It doesn't seem fair to congratualate me when I have not felt well for two of those weeks.  Now I have another problem-all my clothes are too big.  But I will save them because you know when I hopefully feel better, I am going to gain some of that weight back.
The pool was quite busy this morning for 7:00 a.m. I did my stint and it felt great!

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I hope the tests help them determine your problem. Your comments on the weight loss remind me of one in the movie "The Devil Wears Prada". The assistant asks aren't we all just one stomach flu away from our goal weight?

Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Ha ha so true!