Monday, August 1, 2011

Dieted Out?

Since I wrote on my other blog that I am blogged out, I can't even think of what to write here either.  The diet is moving along still-some sugar with the mini choc. chips and banana now, but not to worry-haven't gained any weight-lost a little.  Still not feeling quite right even though my Cat Scan came out normal. Bought a bathing suit on sale at Land's End so I can get through the winter at the pool.  That chlorine is rough on the bathing suits.  And there you have it.  Inspiring right?  NOT!!! 

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Lol! Um, you said the "W" word! Post one of your all-time favorite summer meals, recipes included! Post how many glasses of water you drank today ;) I drank a liter at the pool.

Kathy said...

@ Kris: hopefully not the pool water, haha. New bathing suit is exciting. I have one that I bought in Fla. a few years ago, but never worn. That is my goal. P.S. Don't you just love the "Fl" word?

Unknown said...

Yea the FL word is a good one.

Kristen said...

@Kat haha, yea no, good thing! It was so stinking hot out I was shocked I consumed every drop in my bottle!